Cartilamine Chondro is recommended in cases of more severe joint discomfort than described for Cartilamine 1500. It is suitable for severe cartilage damage. The combination of 1500 mg Glucosamine and 1200 mg Chondroitin sulphate has a more powerful effect than either molecule alone. Cartilamine Chondro may appear to have a high monthly cost, which should be appreciated in view of its formulation and effectiveness.
All studies with Chondroitin sulphate are at 1200mg/day, taking less is ineffective.
Beware of competing products with low doses of Chondroitin Sulphate. Our products are specifically designed to follow the results of the studies.
What can I expect from taking 1500 mg of Glucosamine Sulphate + 1200 mg of Chondroitin Sulphate per day?
- Ingredients: crustacean protein rich in glucosamine sulphate, ascorbic acid (white tablet), bovine protein rich in chondroitin sulphate (pink tablet).
- Additives (white tablet and pink tablet): Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose. Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate. Stabiliser: sorbitol, E468, crospovidone. Emulsifier: HPMC. Antioxidant: E450. Glazing agent: silica, talc, povidone. Colour: E172 (pink tablet).
Cartilamine Chondro is recommended in cases of more severe joint pain than described for Cartilamine 1500. It is suitable for severe osteoarthritis with severe cartilage degradation.
The combination of 1500 mg Glucosamine Sulphate and 1200 mg Chondroitin Sulphate has a more powerful effect than either molecule alone. Cartilamine Chondro may appear to have a high monthly cost, which must be appreciated in view of its formulation and effectiveness.
However, in most cases, Cartilamine 1500 will be enough to ease your joint discomfort.
The effectiveness of our food supplements depends on a good, scientifically developed dosage.
All studies on Glucosamine and Chondroitin require a precise dosage to obtain the published results.
Make sure you respect these standards, as any dosage below these recommendations has no proven effectiveness and your treatment will become useless:
- for Glucosamine Sulfate, 1500 mg per day are imperative (RDA Recommended Daily Allowance),
- for Chondroitin Sulphate, 1200 mg per day are also imperative (Recommended Daily Allowance).
Be aware of the dosages that are offered at a price that seems attractive to you. A dosage of 750 mg glucosamine means that you will need to take 2 capsules or tablets per day, which is 15 days for a box of 30 tablets. With a 1500 mg tablet for one day, your box of 30 tablets will last for 1 month, i.e. twice as long.
All our formulations are based on respect for these internationally recognised values.
Be aware that you will have to take these molecules continuously and especially over the long term (efficacy studies show the full effects of Glucosamine and Chondroitin from 3 to 8 years of treatment).
Directions for use and duration of treatment :
- Swallow 1 white and 1 pink tablet per day with a glass of water during a meal.
- The duration of the cure is at least 3 months. It is advisable to continue the treatment continuously over the long term.